You know it's going to be busy when...

setagehtta

Does Camelback have a VIP line for season passholders???? If I were you I would still ski this weekend, just get there early!!!!!

Not sure about the VIP line. I go midweek starting at 7pm and ride till close and the hill is empty. Always get the quad to myself, so I don't know about lines.

Getting there early is key, but it's now almost 10 and the lines are horrendous already. Plus getting up early to go skiing is not my thing.

Amazing line at the quad this morning before the lift even opened. Normally I check the webcam around 9am during the week to find not a soul around and the lifts spinning empty. Not today. "Enjoy" skiing/riding this President's Week with all the cool gapers! :rofl

I went out Tuesday at 4pm to 8:45pm and the crowds left it wasn't bad at all and the conditions were GREAT, made some nice longs runs from the Stevenson going towards the raceway and cutting over onto the bottom of Cliffhanger then sometimes back over to bactrian through some openings. It looked like there were some real nice powder lines under the Stevenson right after the snowstorm but it looked a little thin to attempt. I think the potential snowstorm that was in the forecast actually kept a lot of people away Tuesday.

I was out tonight at 4pm - 8pm and when I got there at 4 there were still lines but by 5:30 they were all gone and the typical PA hard pack is coming back, the pack powder is pretty much done with :( Also I ended up bashing my edge deep into my core somehow buttering onto a box but still a fun night!

Does Camelback have a VIP line for season passholders???? If I were you I would still ski this weekend, just get there early!!!!!

No VIP line just first tracks on weekends.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE