Sunday Feb.28 TR

fleaguy

Sunday...fantastic conditions! Hero snow and tons of it. By late in the day, the snow in spots was like mashed potatoes. But still tons of fun. Still some poachable somewhat untracked powder to be found on the sides of the trails!

Large crowd...had to wait sometimes two or three chairs! (I know...I'm spoiled!)LOL

Bar was crowded at 5PM...but the beer was cold!

Yesterday (Saturday) the crowds were even larger...should be a VERY profitable season for the mountain!!!

And knowing the way the mountain operates....it should mean even more improvements for next year.....

I'm not totally sure why their park isn't "real".

Some of those jumps and rails are easy enough I can hit.

Some of them are real tough that I struggle on.

And some of them are so big and crazy that they make my asshole pucker just looking at them.

Sounds like a good day. Sucks I was left out nursing this lame cold.

I feel almost guilty as Saturday was my last day on the mountain for this season as my own business starts to get crankin' around now. To see the parking lot completely filled and the back overflow lot filled on Saturday made me think that Sno would definitly finish off the season in good shape. Also, we blew through the past 6 weekends in a row ALL the rental equipment....embarrassing but at the same time a good problem I guess to have and I'm sure that will be taken care of for next season with more equipment/rentals.

The conditions were perfect, at least on Saturday, lift lines got a bit rediculous, esp on the shuttle lift (tons of noobs falling at the top stopping the lift)

Already looking forward to the 10/11 season and to all here have a great remainder of this season and a great Summer!

KC

Naw...it's not that bad! But I DO work Sat's/Sun's

I will be at Boulder two more Thus. nights for the races. Two more Thurs night races at Sno...Then five days at Killington!

YEA...I guess I'm jumping the gun by saying "Have a nice summer" !

But ya got to admit....the end is in sight :crymore:

Naw...it's not that bad! But I DO work Sat's/Sun's

I will be at Boulder two more Thus. nights for the races. Two more Thurs night races at Sno...Then five days at Killington!

YEA...I guess I'm jumping the gun by saying "Have a nice summer" !

But ya got to admit....the end is in sight :crymore:

This Thursday I believe is going to be our last Sno race. We'll be in KMart for the final race. :(

So 2 Tuesday Boulder races, 1 Thursday Sno race, then 5 days in Killington.

Killington is going to be open well into May..

Fleaguy's ski bum life lasts only for January and February. It takes a lot to convince him to vacation w/ us for just ONE weekend in March.

His priorities are all screwed up!! :D

Edited by Brian

Wow crazy people talking bout summer

already it's only March 2nd. You guys work 7 days a

week???

Lol...in my business, I'm kinda stuck between Snow & No snow, esp this time of the season. I own a bike shop so working at Sno is a perfect off season job for me, but now no snow is ideal for me as we needed to get busy fixing & selling bikes and getting out riding. I'm not on the mountain during the warm months now but that might change as we're discussing Mountain Bike riding and lift service with the management (Why not..2 lifts run all summer) Might not happen this summer but it is coming! ;)

Once again guys, enjoy the rest of the season..have fun, be safe!