When does night-skiing/riding end for the season?

setagehtta

Huge base this year and big crowds...buuuuut when will the lights be turned off for night riding? The end of night skiing marks the end of the season for me. Can't go during the week after that and I refuse to go on weekends.

Anyone...anyone? Something d-o-o- economics..

Huge base this year and big crowds...buuuuut when will the lights be turned off for night riding? The end of night skiing marks the end of the season for me. Can't go during the week after that and I refuse to go on weekends.

Anyone...anyone? Something d-o-o- economics..

As of right now there is really no lights out date. As the season progresses we will have a definitive date, I personally am hoping for the 30 inch storm the farmers almanac said we would get in march. They have been pretty close on all the other storms.

As of right now there is really no lights out date. As the season progresses we will have a definitive date, I personally am hoping for the 30 inch storm the farmers almanac said we would get in march. They have been pretty close on all the other storms.

I hope so to!! Call in a favor like JFBB did for PASR day and bring on the snow!