Rossi Scratch Screamin 170 cm

FK.

Rossignol Scratch screamin 170 cm with Marker Griffon Bindings. I've had these skis just this year and I have skied them for exactly 27 days. They have been drilled once(the current bindings) and still have plenty of life. The bases are in good shape but have two visible scratches where ptex was put down but can easily be repaired with a full tune. Bindings have scratches because i ride alot of park but still function perfectly. These skis are amazing but I work at a ski shop so i will be getting another pair next year. Give these a good home, cash only, can meet for pickup. Get these while you can, p.s, they have a layer of hot wax on them so they are ready to store for the summer & I can remove the stickers with a heat gun upon request just let me know. $250 obo. Here is the description of the ski...

Rossignol Scratch Scream'in Skis.

Designed for the rider who wants to rip up the whole mountain twin tip style. They are perfect for pipe, park, or just jibbing around the mountain. The Scratch Scream'in Skis feature a THC core made from three different materials: poplar for lightless and liveliness, fume wood for quick response and ski-to-snow feel, and ash wood for absorbing shocks and vibrations. The rocking chair effect guarantees spring on the rail and pop out of the half pipe. Fully equipped for everything, all over the mountain.

Many of the same features as the blast but with a wider waist.

r21.3 (182) Radius

Freestyle (Twin Tip)

Mini Cap

Wood Core

120/88/113 Sidecut

Same as inline program Discount

Same as inline program Terms

$259.00 Wholesale

$399.99 Map

160cm, 170cm, 176cm, 182cm Sizes

Email me at hgpfkelly@yahoo.com of interested

Rossignol Scratch screamin 170 cm with Marker Griffon Bindings. I've had these skis just this year and I have skied them for exactly 27 days. They have been drilled once(the current bindings) and still have plenty of life. The bases are in good shape but have two visible scratches where ptex was put down but can easily be repaired with a full tune. Bindings have scratches because i ride alot of park but still function perfectly. These skis are amazing but I work at a ski shop so i will be getting another pair next year. Give these a good home, cash only, can meet for pickup. Get these while you can, p.s, they have a layer of hot wax on them so they are ready to store for the summer & I can remove the stickers with a heat gun upon request just let me know. $250 obo. Here is the description of the ski...

Rossignol Scratch Scream'in Skis.

Designed for the rider who wants to rip up the whole mountain twin tip style. They are perfect for pipe, park, or just jibbing around the mountain. The Scratch Scream'in Skis feature a THC core made from three different materials: poplar for lightless and liveliness, fume wood for quick response and ski-to-snow feel, and ash wood for absorbing shocks and vibrations. The rocking chair effect guarantees spring on the rail and pop out of the half pipe. Fully equipped for everything, all over the mountain.

Many of the same features as the blast but with a wider waist.

r21.3 (182) Radius

Freestyle (Twin Tip)

Mini Cap

Wood Core

120/88/113 Sidecut

Email me at hgpfkelly@yahoo.com of interested

Bump to the top^