1/22/11 CB Night Sesh

OutCold

Just back from a night session at camelwhack. Midway through the evening my weather channel app was reading 1F pretty damn cold. Snow was nice not too scraped off. Haven't been out at night in a while. Went with my wife, sister in law and a big group of friends.

Tried out my new contour helmet cam for the first time. I haven't uploaded it to the computer yet to see how it turned out.

All in all I was impressed with camelback. They didn't close the lifts because it was too cold or anything.... Kind of surprising. Looking forward to hitting Whiteface and Gore next weekend. I'll have a TR for that.

If anything interesting came from the helmet cam I'll post it.

Edited by OutCold

I want to see helmet cam footy....1 degree in the east feels so much colder than 1 degree out west. Keeps the crowds down.

Just reviewed the footage....I'm retarded and the cam was pointed too far down most of the time. I'll have to give it another shot in the 'dacks next weekend. I should have it figured out by then. Sorry to disappoint