The Newer Sno Park

sjb269

I will start off by at least giving sno a little credit for at least trying to make a terrain park. However here is what I have found to need improvement.

1. The jumps are OK, however there is NO pop of the jumps there need to be lips on these things to make it easier to do tricks.

2. I saw the "park crew" guys putting the blue shit on the jumps and they put it all over the entire jump. These guys have no idea what they are doing. There were people sking that ate shit and ended up looking like smurfs!

3. Back to the park crew. They are out there regrooming all the time which is good. However they have NO idea what they are doing. The takeoffs onto almost every rail is too close to the rail. There needs to be a gap especially if the rail is 5' long like most of the rails at sno.

4. I think if sno gets at least one person that knows how to ride the park actually work on the park crew this may help the final product of what they are putting out.

Feel free to tell me im wrong, but these are my opinions and i could definately put more down if I felt like it.