stuff for sale

RomeOp

I'm gonna put these up on here before they go to ebay.

'04/05 Ride Amp Snowboard boots, size 10. Ridden half the season and for you that means they are just broken in. They are the white ones. These are sick park boots that let you really feel what you are riding. sells for 220 retail, asking 90 obo

'04/05 Salomon JD era. This board is a 159. This is an awesome all mountain freestyle board. The spaceage era constuction is Snappy as hell of hits, climbs the pipe awesome, carves and the holds an edge awesome. It was only ridden about 20 this season (only on trips out of state and the few decent pow days we had around here.) if you saw Afterlame this year, this is the board that josh dirksen rides check out salomonsnowboards.com for more info. Sells for 550 retail. asking 200 obo

'03/04 Ride SPI bindings. Red I used these on my jib board this year and am getting rid of them now because the pair i had this year will become my new jib board bindings. These bindings are burley. They are super responsive. all hardware is still in good shape. sold for 220 in '03, asking 70 obo

Oakley wisdom snow camo goggles with persimmon lens. asking 40 obo

If anyones interested send me a pm or email me lwd84@rcn.com. i'll consider any reasonable offer

oh yeah, a couple more things. I have a set of thule aero feet (400xt), fit kit for either jetta or golf IV (#2047 off the top of my head), and fairing (871) all were on the car for less than 1 month before I was hit by a semi. Now none of it fits on my subaru