1/24 sun ripened cord

bluebomber19

Got to blue around 2 yesterday. It was about 50 degrees when I rolled in and the sun was out. Each trail had a nice 6 foot section on the sides of sweet sun ripened cord. The snow had a little bit of firmness underneath but was pretty damn nice on top. I busted out my new patron's with some rocker to see how they'd handle the slush and they were pretty sweet. Got out of there by 5:30 before all the high schoolers rushed up. Challenge and Razors were damn near perfect all afternoon, even the bumps on main softened up. It was nice not hearing the scrapes of people skiing the troughs. Not used to these conditions in January....

As for the rest of the unopened trails, each were pushed and drying. Central park has a good amount of snow on it, as did finish line. They finished rough cutting sidewinder at about 4:00 yesterday. There seems to be a lot of good fall lines set up. They probably have about three days left of work.

post-3235-0-67180000-1327514967_thumb.jpg