Brand New Intuition PowerWrap Liners size 27.0

FK.

Exactly like the description says, I have a brand new set of Intuition PowerWrap Liners that I am trying to sell locally for $100. I just bought them within the past month but unfortunately the volume of the liner appears to be too thick for my Nordica Ace of Spade boots. These are still in the plastic with the tags on, NEVER been heat molded or anything. Only reason I am not returning or exchanging is because the lowest shipping rate I have recieved to ship these back to Vancouver is $45 which on top of the purchase price is too much of a loss to swallow.

These liners are $187 dollars from Intuition. Im asking only $100 so if anyone local can benefit from this let me know. I can post pictures if you are all skeptical, but I am a pretty reputable person. Here is the link to the site if anyone would like to read more about them.

I am also including the home fit kit that came with the Liners. And just to remind everyone they are size 27.0, and it is the PowerWrap, not the Plug or PowerWrap+

https://intuitionliners.com/the-liners/powerwrap/

:drink: