Killington this weekend 11/18

Philpug

I will be up on Monday. And its a definite for this weekend , because when i was gettin my skis mounted at Bear creek ski shack, because they had a fax on the wall from killington saying its a definite for this weekend.

Monday I will be outta there by 12 at the latest.

me, trevor (freeridintre), larry (romeop), and a few other friends are going to be riding saturday and sunday. i called them today and they wouldnt give me a straight answer about opening though. any idea on lift ticket prices?

I was told $35 for a early season ticket, but she said dont hold me to it maybe a little more or less.

I was told $35 for a early season ticket, but she said dont hold me to it maybe a little more or less.

not to bad.. i love goin up to stratton though and getting the 10 dollar lift tickets with my MC seasons pass..

what all has killington done to its park theses past couple years.. i havent been there since oh say 4 years ago

i was talking about it with a friend...we might be going up friday and riding saturday and half of sunday...it just all depends..hopefully so..if anybody wants to get a room with us or anything it would make it really cheap snoboardr4life03...just im me to talk about it becuase im not 100% we are going yet

not to bad.. i love goin up to stratton though and getting the 10 dollar lift tickets with my MC seasons pass..

what all has killington done to its park theses past couple years.. i havent been there since oh say 4 years ago

They've added a whole load of new park features over on Bear, that's now like one big terrain park, including a superpipe. Last spring (last time I was there while Bear was open) it was amazing, the whole of two trails just lttered with features. There are some pictures somewhere on their website.

There are still a couple of other parks on the other hills, but Bear is now very much the place to go if you like to ride park.

None of this will be open at the weekend, they'll just have the mini-park on upper reason/rhyme? (can't remember which), better than nothing this early in the year.