whos all going

parkbuilder

I went opening day it was beat. They only had south open and the lift kept on breaking. I not going back until the main park is open. I am assuming Sun. will be more of the same.

i agree every year i always wait to go up till Vernon is open and they have a good amount of rails and hits up

Its definately not 16 i think it was 22 the first year and it was a waste of snow and too much vert, last year it was 18 or 19, i can look it up. well done but takes a long time to build - although i was up there today and honestly december 12th it looks like it did last year january 12th, they're at least a month ahead of time. they've only had the pipe for 2 years and last year was the first year with the new guns so i think they're just learning how much it takes to build one, but yea, so much snow in it right now.

as for the park, 2 nice sized tables for warming up (i'd be disappointed if they don't make hte lips bigger in the next month or so), a 20 foot flat box , and a 15 foot flatbar. pretty good setup if you ask me.