Skiing 12/25....

ColoradoHigh

I just came back from skiing at Bear Creek. I got there at like 9, and our lift ticket lasted until 2:05. The first like 10 runs were awsome, some bear spots, but still good. Then the weather started to get crappy, it started to rain and we wanted to leave so we did, and went into the lodge to eat lunch at around 1:30. If it didn't rain, I would still be skiing now, but oh well!

I just came back from skiing at Bear Creek. I got there at like 9, and our lift ticket lasted until 2:05. The first like 10 runs were awsome, some bear spots, but still good. Then the weather started to get crappy, it started to rain and we wanted to leave so we did, and went into the lodge to eat lunch at around 1:30. If it didn't rain, I would still be skiing now, but oh well!

Also just got back from CB. Place was empty, it was great. Went with my daughter who is up for the Holiday from NY. Depending on our mood today is the best time to just be out there doing what we love.