Wednesday 1-4-06

stevePSSC

ill be up there alllll day.. planning on leaving my house at about 7:45 so i can get there at exactly 9:00 so i might get the first couple runs through the park.. hoping for good conditions cause i wanna throw some nice 5's off the one jump they have set up.. and maybe even try my first 7.. wish me luck

so anyone who is gonna be there.. i doubt anyone is

but anywho look for me inthe park with a gray puff jacket and a blue dominant

Edited by brtndominant

i hit it early morning like 8 or 9 ish when there was a little snow on the ground, straight airs only cuz i didn't want to catch, but the snow was a little sticky and slow so i stopped hitting it, moved over to south and free rode

yeah i was hitting it all morning today.. i was just getting the perfect amount of speed from bombing after the first rail.. and not speed checkin at all really till right before the jump.. just straight airs.. then backside 180.. then 2 frontside 360s and a frontside 540 but on the 5 i landed on the knuckle of the landing cause the snow was getting slower as the day warmed up.. and i kinda tweaked my knee but its all good.. and i was frontsiding the 60 ft handrail perfect almost everytime.. just wish we would of tapped more