Re-Construction of Shawnee

parkbuilder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know the the setup for the comp this weekend?

I need to look over the weather reports and snow conditions after we make some snow in there, so I'll know what I am working with in the next two days or so. It will be two competitions sunday... a morning slopestyle event and a rail jam about an hour after the first event. Ill be in charge of the rail jam end of the comp, as well as trail design. I have a setup in mind, but again I need to so what I'm gonna have to work with later in the week. Construction should begin wed or thursday night. Each night we will make small chages through out the park and by sat/sun we will have a masterpiece. (even a brand new jump) peace for now people!

yea the park is looking really good right now, definately 2nd best in the area to mountain creek no matter what the bear creek and blue mountain guys say. camelback is so far out of the park loop its a great joke. i'm glad we're having 4 good mountains within a few hours of each other. Mountain Creek is still far ahead but less than they used to be, a lot of people who don't have the skills for streetstyle setups and 40 foot jumps are left wanting at mountain creek cuz its either super small or super hard. You have a much more even progression at shawnee, ride on boxes and stuff, but also harder rails and jumps which is what i like about it.

Construction is begining tonight to prepare for Sunday's Comp... Here are some features that I know will be in the comp:

Mailbox "Option"

Upslope Flatbox

C-Box

Wallride

Flat Down Rail

Dual Layer Box

Most Likely... Yet Up In The Air:

Down Rail

Down Flat Down Rail

Flat Down Box

Trust me when I say that everyone is going to have great line choices, so I must ask... how creative can you be? :drool