Ski Barn Jammin? for Swag

MBtech

Just wondering if anyone was going? I'll be up but won't make it until I get out of work at 5:30.

i was gonna head up with a friend but he doesnt like entering comps so he bailed and i cant drive my car cause i have no gas or money so im just gonna head up in a week or two and enter that one time out of the 4 fridays its goin on

my prob is its always a jib and i can only do 50-50 and back boardslides on everything, i can front board some flat stuff and downslope but nothing with kinks - and i can't do any variations beyond that yet. put it on a freaking jump once in a while ( i know i know hiking a jump sucks) but a big step down or maybe the pipe would be sick becuase some of the jib guys can't throw anything in the pipe, itd be good to see.

my prob is its always a jib and i can only do 50-50 and back boardslides on everything, i can front board some flat stuff and downslope but nothing with kinks - and i can't do any variations beyond that yet. put it on a freaking jump once in a while ( i know i know hiking a jump sucks) but a big step down or maybe the pipe would be sick becuase some of the jib guys can't throw anything in the pipe, itd be good to see.

haha i can hold my own pretty well on jumps.. 5's, 3's, backside 1s and switch backside 1's and siwtch 3's.. but in the pipe hahaha FORGET IT! my first hit is usually nice on my toeside.. but my heelside hahah aits a joke i can hit heel side if my life depends on it