Wisp,MD

2 planker

anyone ever there?

iam there usually

heading up next weekend..i think and the weekend after that will anyone eles be up there at the same time?

Look up the tommies from NS, that is their home mountain. Two excellent park skiers. I like Wisp. I understand that they have been getting snow unlike the rest of us. We were hoping to get back and visit this year, but it is unlikely at this point. Wisp has some new trails and the lodge on the slope has western feel.. a good place.. However it is 4-5 hours drive for the majority of the members here. How far is it for you? like 3?

yeh but if my friend is driving on 90ish down the highway we get there really quick.

they have 10 new trails. new lodge and stuff

2 parks. good stuff

and yes they have a buttload of snow. natural and fake its sweet.

i like it.

Edited by Fresh

if you ride park, 7springs is by far the best in the area this year. we have had a good park with a nice rail line that has a couple options. 4 nice table tops and a pretty nice pipe since the second week of december. not to mention other various rails not in the main jib line. and also a beginer jib park with 8 various rails and boxes.

we havent had much snow as of late, but the park crew has done wonders for what they are working with. most other resorts around this area have no park open at all or what they do have is a joke.

for just riding around, yeah i cant say much as the conditions have been less than stellar.