CB Park

Tyler

well in the main park (Laurel Glade) you start with the option to hit a ride on box, or a ride on red round rail.. both about 20ft long im guessing the bax may be a little shorter.. then after the box theres a battleship rail, no one really hits it cause you need to start from the side of the rail to get enough speed to kill the jump.. its a decent sized jump..

after the jump theres a rainbow rail, then another jump...

going down the trail the whole right side is a halfpipe and at the end theres a flat down box

now for Rhodo the more advanced park (i think laurel glade is better)

they have a rainbow to kicker box right up front, then a huge hippo rail.. after the hippo theres a pretty decent jump then a wall ride and a c-box

not the greatest park but its still fun

im thinkin about coming up to camelback next sat. the 11th. Iknow CB is one of the best in the area for just riding but how is the park. Whats it got in it...if anyone knows how does it compare to Bears?

If you are from Bear and going to CB - you will probably be very disappointed in the park. If it is an option, you might consider BB in lieu of CB -

thanks, i figured the park wouldnt be as good as bears,(no offense) but im still interested in riding the larger, steeper slopes than those at BC so i think i will just go up to camelback still

Edited by Oakley21