Big Pain in the Butt

Dominant05

I was up at Bear the other night, and we got sick of the little kids in the terrain park, after I was dropping in a rail some little midget comes out of no where moving like a snail onto the rail i was about to hit, messing me up completing being i had to stop right in front of the rail to watch him wave his arm in the air and ride over the side of the rail and keep happily riding away...

So we decided to go ride the other side, after getting off the triple lift we decided to go over to by Timberline (which was a disappointment being it was closed with nothing but 2 feet of leaves...) So the trail going leading over there, i think its called Bear Pass? but anyways, these 5, 10 yr olds decide their going to be funny, and sit where the trail merges to the other trail going over there, 1 sits down, then the next sat down next to him, all interlocking their boards, but what was even better, they were facing up trail so they can see the people coming at them, so they can see their faces apparently when they realize there is no where to go, becuase the woods had no snowcover so you could not even avoid them... My buddy and I just rode straight at them, acting as if they werent even there, and when we were right on top of them, one moved his board a little so some how managed to jump over them, sure enough they remained to sit there after this...

It's kids like these who make park passes sound like a genius idea. but where is ski patrol when these knuckleheads do this crap? Its bad when the kids who sit in the middle of the trials begin to block off a whole entire trail, thats NOT even near the terrain park. It's kids who ruin the jumps by thinking their amazing by jumping over the lil jumps aside of rails not even looking or noticing they cut anyone else off.... Someone please do something, soon

sadly if you would of accidently cracked one of those kids sitting in the trail you would be the one in the big sh*t storm not the parents for leaving them alone when they obviously don't know the rules of the mountain. they really need to set up rules like kids under a certain age cannot ski alone especailly if there with friends because then the trouble just amplifies(and really enforce them). i hate the fact that i have to dodge kids every time i ski but mommy and daddy paid the lot for them to ski, they should just be forced to ski with the little punks.

what mommy and daddy need to do is to teach the kids what and what not to do. my son skis with me or his uncle. we dont let him ride off alone. i know he would be find alone or with another buddy but we havent found one for him to ski with yet.

but my son knows what he can cant do on the mountain