FOR SALE: Triple Play Card

skidz14

With January having been a total waste, I don't know if I'll actually make it to Mtn. Creek 6 times this season...

:(

so...

...I might be willing to part with my second Triple Play Card to someone who would make it worth my while.

I'd consider selling it for $70 to someone who could meet me some weekend at Camelback for the exchange, and I'd also consider selling it for $75 and sending it UPS or FedEx to someone who can PayPal the money to me.

send me a PM if you're interested.

With January having been a total waste, I don't know if I'll actually make it to Mtn. Creek 6 times this season...

:(

so...

...I might be willing to part with my second Triple Play Card to someone who would make it worth my while.

I'd consider selling it for $70 to someone who could meet me some weekend at Camelback for the exchange, and I'd also consider selling it for $75 and sending it UPS or FedEx to someone who can PayPal the money to me.

send me a PM if you're interested.

triple play cards are like 60 bucks.. i know the sale has ended for them but still they were only $59 plus tax when they were for sale.. id say drop the price

yeah, that's a good point...but...for me, anything less than 70 bucks isn't really worth the hassle of selling it...i'd rather keep it in case i end up needing it. (and actually, MC did a last chance sale thru January where they upped the price to something like $75 i think, so i don't think I'm asking for anything outrageous.)