bummed out... did anyone see that?

wuzDATurSteezermine

:o so tonight i was riding at blue... doing w/e... some point in the night i hit something and died... concusion fucked up ankel scratches all over me? i just wanna know if anyone saw a kid laying somewhere with a black and pink jacket and red pants... that was me.. i just wanna know what happened... i cant remember shit :huh: so yea... i'm bummed cause i'll be out for awhile... and my goggles are MIA :( i loved them too

:o so tonight i was riding at blue... doing w/e... some point in the night i hit something and died... concusion fucked up ankel scratches all over me? i just wanna know if anyone saw a kid laying somewhere with a black and pink jacket and red pants... that was me.. i just wanna know what happened... i cant remember shit :huh: so yea... i'm bummed cause i'll be out for awhile... and my goggles are MIA :( i loved them too

Sorry to hear about your accident man, get better soon!...

And, no, I wasn't there to see it.

Concussions are a bitch. I just had one in august. Sucks man, were you wearing a helmet? It's funny when you ask a question and then ask it again, right after asking it the first time. Yeah, good shit. I was against snow helmets until i got my concussion. Now, i love the thing (b2 scotty what what). I got mine skateboarding at penn skate.

dude i know how u feel....i did that 2 weeks ago on the rolllercoaster rail at bear...im not positive it was the roller coaster rail but thats what all my friends told me and im sure they saw it

sorry to hear about the goggs