tomorrow 2/15

ShadowGurl

hey me and my lil bro are heading up tomorrow for the day. if anyones there and sees's us and feels like giving tips about the park (esp rails) and pipe thats would be awesome! :D we're not like total beginers like we hit jumps and land them and stuff but still trying to learn rails and the pipe soo yeah we both have snow camo helmets bros got blakc pants, and i got blue ones that make me look like a fat monkey :P

hey me and my lil bro are heading up tomorrow for the day. if anyones there and sees's us and feels like giving tips about the park (esp rails) and pipe thats would be awesome! :D we're not like total beginers like we hit jumps and land them and stuff but still trying to learn rails and the pipe soo yeah we both have snow camo helmets bros got blakc pants, and i got blue ones that make me look like a fat monkey :P

Me and 2 of my buddies will be there from about noon on. Well be in the park filming and riding so feel free to hit us up.