kicker landings

bendzee

Whats goin on with the landings on the big kickers? The first one throws you into a landing with a fall-line heading towards skiers right; basically right into that rail line near the woods at a high speed :no . It's not only super sketchy trying to land but then you have to worry about people that might be riding over on that side of the trail. It also makes it more difficult to get a good line into that second kicker. And that second kicker's landing sucks too. The take-offs are pretty good: they're staggered and are different sizes but why does the landing have to be staggered too. I don't really know how to describe it but it's almost like its domed out so that the skier's left option has the same distance to the landing as the skier's right option even though that right option is set back like 4 or 5 ft. :confused Can we please get transitions for our landings that are more consistent and even? Check the trannies on link for reference

nick's run and kangaroo line

Whats goin on with the landings on the big kickers? The first one throws you into a landing with a fall-line heading towards skiers right; basically right into that rail line near the woods at a high speed :no . It's not only super sketchy trying to land but then you have to worry about people that might be riding over on that side of the trail. It also makes it more difficult to get a good line into that second kicker. And that second kicker's landing sucks too. The take-offs are pretty good: they're staggered and are different sizes but why does the landing have to be staggered too. I don't really know how to describe it but it's almost like its domed out so that the skier's left option has the same distance to the landing as the skier's right option even though that right option is set back like 4 or 5 ft. :confused Can we please get transitions for our landings that are more consistent and even? Check the trannies on link for reference

If you were a little tougher it wouldn't matter......

I'm not really sure what you are talking about here. The big kicker has the two hits on it and the flat down rail. The smaller kicker is aimed a bit to the right to stay away from the rail. And the big kicker is aimed straight down the hill. It was super smooth yesterday and set you up perfect for the middle table or battle ship rail. If you are worried about people being in the way you should have someone spot the jump for you.

As far as the second kicker...the landing isn't staggered and it was really nice with a smooth transition on it yesterday.

I'm not really sure what you are talking about here. The big kicker has the two hits on it and the flat down rail. The smaller kicker is aimed a bit to the right to stay away from the rail. And the big kicker is aimed straight down the hill. It was super smooth yesterday and set you up perfect for the middle table or battle ship rail. If you are worried about people being in the way you should have someone spot the jump for you.

As far as the second kicker...the landing isn't staggered and it was really nice with a smooth transition on it yesterday.

Yeah that top kicker's transition was much smoother and more even pitched last night than it was Tues when it was much harder to keep a good line going into that second table

the kicker's are damn nice. I loved the first hit during the day. sometimes with the wind it was hard to make the landing, but i made it 90 percent of the time.

the big problem I had with the first jump is the lack of lighting on the landing at night. I was goin off it fine all day, come night time I went off and I didn't know where I was showin up. I ended up making the landing fine, but then hit a mogule that i couldn't see and it sent me airborn again.

Maybe aim one of the lights onto the landing? It's pretty dangerous if you ask me.