Web Cam at Bear???

ColoradoHigh

Alright, that webcam is not working for me! Is it for anyone else? I would like to see whats happening at the mountain sometimes. :banghead . Oh well, I just hope they fix it cause webcams at mountains and in homes are cool :banghead:wiggle:lol:jk Just at mountains, not homes. ;)

I don't think anyone over there knows how to debug the thing. It'd be nice to have a more stable connection to it, but they run a wireless link to the cam. Traffic to it seems to have climbed so it very well could just be locking up from the load. I am not sure on the link to BC, but since they have WiFi in the hotel and restaurant area, I'd think they are running at least a good pipe to the facility. Would be nice if there were a hard line run to the cam to make it stream better.

I have always wondered if they disable the cam on busy days so you can't see the long lift lines and decide not to go. It could just be that everyone and their mom are trying to look at the same time I am, but I like the conspiracy theory better.

Funny, that's what I used to believe of the surf cams back out in Cali when I lived out there. Then again no one was collecting for season wave passes. :)

Whoops, we were expanding the wireless system in the hotel and duplicated the cam IP when we added a switch so sometimes you were connecting to a switch that did nothing and sometimes you would connect to the camera. We fixed the problem last week and hope to have a second robo cam up and working by today or tomorrow.

Whoops, we were expanding the wireless system in the hotel and duplicated the cam IP when we added a switch so sometimes you were connecting to a switch that did nothing and sometimes you would connect to the camera. We fixed the problem last week and hope to have a second robo cam up and working by today or tomorrow.

I was just going to post that there is a new cam. Its much better then the old one too! :rock