End of season?

asored2006

Right now boulders closing date is 3/19. Why? I have no friggen clue. Boulder has the most snow of any mountain in the area. Hell the big boulder jump park has a mininum of 2ft base and in one spot is near 7ft.

You have that snow mobile thingy that is coming up, right?

I guess Doug Doug is going to have to re-enter the dating/bar/club scene.... :banghead:blink::blink:

Women of Allentown beware!

Blue will close super early and all of the PASR's will get the DT's and takeover Bear Creek. At least I have free night passes. F*%& this weather and F *$# this ski season. OK, I'm done.

Women of Allentown beware!

Blue will close super early and all of the PASR's will get the DT's and takeover Bear Creek. At least I have free night passes. F*%& this weather and F *$# this ski season. OK, I'm done.

With all the snow they should easily be able to make it into April. Maybe even the 2nd or 3rd week.

The end of boarding season means the beginning of detailing season. Bring on the rides!

With all the snow they should easily be able to make it into April. Maybe even the 2nd or 3rd week.

The end of boarding season means the beginning of detailing season. Bring on the rides!

dude there is absolutely no way Blue would stay open until the 3rd week of April, especially w/ these temps coming up. that would be incredible if they did, but they closed last year mid/end March w/ a 60in base and i remember they got a foot of snow that closing weekend too. "Revenue is down" was their reason when i emailed them asking why. time to pack it up and head as far north or west as you can to get a cpl more rides in this awesome season.... :blink: