any season pass is good at hunter on 3/20

beachiegirl2ski

Any Mountain Season Passholder Day

March 20, 2005

On March 20, 2005, Hunter Mountain will accept Season Passes from any ski resort in the world. Just bring your valid 2004-2005 season pass from any other ski area to the Snowsports Services Desk in the Ticket Center for your free lift ticket.

NOTE: Passholders with Season Passes that do not have photos on them must provide some form of photo ID as well.

Any Mountain Season Passholder Day

March 20, 2005

On March 20, 2005, Hunter Mountain will accept Season Passes from any ski resort in the world. Just bring your valid 2004-2005 season pass from any other ski area to the Snowsports Services Desk in the Ticket Center for your free lift ticket.

NOTE: Passholders with Season Passes that do not have photos on them must provide some form of photo ID as well.

How about 2005/6 passes for this season? I am assuming you just have your year wrong?????

Edited by Finndog

YES I DID MAKE A MISTAKE

Sunday, March 26, 2006

On March 26, 2006, Hunter Mountain will accept Season Passes from any ski resort in the world. Just bring your valid 2005-2006 season pass from any other ski area to the Snowsports Services Desk in the Ticket Center for your free lift ticket.

BONUS: Starting March 20th through the end of the season, show your valid season pass from any other mountain and get 50% off midweek tickets* and 25% off weekend tickets*.

YES I DID MAKE A MISTAKE

Sunday, March 26, 2006

On March 26, 2006, Hunter Mountain will accept Season Passes from any ski resort in the world. Just bring your valid 2005-2006 season pass from any other ski area to the Snowsports Services Desk in the Ticket Center for your free lift ticket.

BONUS: Starting March 20th through the end of the season, show your valid season pass from any other mountain and get 50% off midweek tickets* and 25% off weekend tickets*.

oh damn!!! I'm going to Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock