03/18/06

sexkitten

We just got back from BC and conditions were pretty good, all things considered. The snow itself was granular and in great condition and got nice and fast as the sun went down. Most of the trails were pretty bumpy, but the bumps were sweet and low, so you could just blast through them, The black under the triple was closed (boo) and the double black should have been closed. The whole trail was really awful. I'd say about 80% of the top of the trail was dry dirt and the rest was a messy cluster of icy and granular bumps. Everyone we saw try it fell. At least it provided lift entertainment. In BC's defense, there was a thin cover sign up. I guess becuase it is the end of the season BC decided F it were leaving everything open that we can. Bob & I were only there for a few hours becuase quite frankly we got bored. We did ski there a lot (free passes) earlier in the season, but we skied Blue the same number of times if not more. BC really needs to add more blue and black trails if they want to keep us advanced intermediate/ advanced skiers coming back. I know they have expansion plans and I am glad to hear it. I really wish we could make the pond skimming tommorow, but... Anyone who can get out there tommorow should. The set up looked pretty sweet. Make sure you take pictures too. Congrats BC on a pretty good season. See you next year, hopefully with a new trail or two.

Edited by sexkitten