Oakley A Frames and Speakers!

stevePSSC

okay so im selling my oaklye A frames (toast) and two sets of speakers..

the first being a set of Polk Audio speakers.. 6"x9" they are db690's and their retail value is $179 and im asking for $75 obo link to their site

DSC01392.jpg

the second is a set of Infinity speakers.. 4" multi element speakers, Reference series 4012i.. i bought these from circuit city for my corrado, sold the corrado before i ever got to install these. they are Brand New In Box!! i paid $100 for them and im asking $65 obo. link to their site

DSC01410.jpg

for the A-Frames.. i used them for 1 season and they are in excellent condition!! i paid $85 last season so im only asking $40 obo because i took great care of them..

DSC01409.jpg

im putting all 3 on Ebay.. but just thought id let you guys know before i put them up incase anyone here is interested.. im not going to put them on ebay untill Dec. 1st (friday) so if interested let me know ASAP! thanks

but did the rado really have to go?

yeah.. my parents pretty much got stuck paying the bills for all the repairs.. and pretty much they said the wouldnt pay for it anymore.. and me being in college with no money means i couldnt afford it alone soo therefore it had to go.. which sucks soo much cause now i drive a civic