Hardboots, bindings, boards for sale

CBfromDE

For sale:

k2 Skinny 167

Burton Freecarve hard boots, 27.5 (@9.5)

Oxygen no limits hard bindings

Crazy Creek 61 Off Limits 167

No idea on the actual ages of the equipment. The bindings are used. The boards and boots have never been used, but show some age from storage and moved around. This started as a project a couple of years ago, and never got finnished, and I'm sticking to skis. Great for nostalgia, wall decoration, 80's day on the slopes, or making a friend ride on a dare.

Asking $100 for each board, $100 for the boots and plates. I'll entertain reasonable offers for any or all.

I'll split 'em up, no problem.

K2 Skinny - $100

No Limits - $100

Boots+Bindings - $100

The boots and bindings don't have to stay together, either.

Let me know what you want, make an offer, I'll entertain offers. If you want either board for $100, let me know which, and we'll go from there.

• 1 month later...
I'll take the K2 and the bindings if you can wait until next firday (when i get paid) for the cash. were do you live were can i pick em up ect ect.

Sorry for the slow reply. Clearly, I can wait. PM me and we can figure out the when and the where.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still for sale.

Mark, since you were going to buy some of the gear, and we just couldn't work out a time, I'll give you first crack at 'em.

Rob, if you're still interested, let me know, too.

fireboxer09, sorry, not interested in a guitar. That's one of the few instruments I never could handle.