12/26

... i want to go up early but i dont want to go to frost......

whatttt u dont wanna go to frost?

frost is legit. our park crew over there is killin it making everything nice and proper, there are also a few smaller lower to the ground boxes if u wanna start to learn a spin on the box ;)

does boulder open at 3???? that would blow... i want to go up early but i dont want to go to frost...... its not on their site does anyone know what time they open?

I called and asked what time they are open, and the women said all day. They better not be or I will be pissed.

I just checked and their normal hours begin at 3, but for christmas week, it is

Christmas Week:

Tues., Dec. 26 - Mon, Jan. 1: 8am- close

Edited by petter369

Anyone going? I'll probably be mostly at Jack Frost again. I might start at big boulder in the AM and switch over to Frost. My theory is that the park gets really busy at boulder, but most park rats don't get up there for first chair. I'll rip some park early, head over to groomers as the crowd builds, switch mountains after lunch. Burn up east mountain for a bit in the afternoon, hit Jack Frost's park before closing, and head home at like 4.

Word of rain/snow, but I believe it will be all snow up there.

The usual gear, red jacket, gray pants, white helmet, white checkerboard goggles, (new) white pipe gloves. Burton Mission bindings, and Burton Jeremy Jones board (really enjoying & beating the shit out of, that board)

Anyone going? I'll probably be mostly at Jack Frost again. I might start at big boulder in the AM and switch over to Frost. My theory is that the park gets really busy at boulder, but most park rats don't get up there for first chair. I'll rip some park early, head over to groomers as the crowd builds, switch mountains after lunch. Burn up east mountain for a bit in the afternoon, hit Jack Frost's park before closing, and head home at like 4.

Word of rain/snow, but I believe it will be all snow up there.

The usual gear, red jacket, gray pants, white helmet, white checkerboard goggles, (new) white pipe gloves. Burton Mission bindings, and Burton Jeremy Jones board (really enjoying & beating the shit out of, that board)

I won't be up today, the girlfriend is sick, and now I'm a little sick. I will be up tomorrow (12/27). Same clothing, new bindings (Ride Delta MVMT) thanks to her. (nice)