Hi Def Movie

im putting together a jfbb movie with mi hi def camera and need people. so if u and ur frends wanna be in it and see your self in high def. reply to this message and well work something out. You can also stop me on the mountain and ask me to film you. ill be wearing black pants with the grenade skelter jacket with red HIFI audio helmet and anon goggles and i usually have mi camera. so yea just stop me and ask btw im usually over at jf durin the day and bb at night

and o yea I LOVE the new jfbb it is amazing so far

cept for the crowds lol almost fought a stupid skier ( no offense to freestylers this one was a racer and sucked and cut in front of everyone at the jumps and almost messed up mi frend lol)

im putting together a jfbb movie with mi hi def camera and need people. so if u and ur frends wanna be in it and see your self in high def. reply to this message and well work something out. You can also stop me on the mountain and ask me to film you. ill be wearing black pants with the grenade skelter jacket with red HIFI audio helmet and anon goggles and i usually have mi camera. so yea just stop me and ask btw im usually over at jf durin the day and bb at night

and o yea I LOVE the new jfbb it is amazing so far

cept for the crowds lol almost fought a stupid skier ( no offense to freestylers this one was a racer and sucked and cut in front of everyone at the jumps and almost messed up mi frend lol)

wow welcome to the arrogant racers who think the slopes are theirs and theirs alone