JF report 1-11

bigdaddyk

I skied JF from 9-12:15 today and the snowmakers made a lot of snow on the mountain. Challenge was left ungroomed and was sweet. Lots of powder and whales to get air off of. I was a little skeptical at first, but the snow was dry and did not put you over the handle bars. I ran 20 of my 22 runs on Challenge. The edges were loaded with powder and stayed nice all morning :drool . East Mt. was not open, but they were getting it ready for Friday. The parks were supposed to open around noon, but I did not take notice if they were open, when I left. I think today ranked up around one of the best days for me :rock .

Sounds great dude, so this weekend most of it should be open now, awesome. JFBB has been so smart about when to blow snow, that's why they've been open and everyone else isn't, hahaa. I'll be there Sunday.

good news!

They haven't blown snow on any new trails, since opening day. The trails that they do have open are in excellent shape. Next week should be when they start to work on new trails and hopefully get them open.

They haven't blown snow on any new trails, since opening day. The trails that they do have open are in excellent shape. Next week should be when they start to work on new trails and hopefully get them open.

alright, gotcha. none the less.. they will still be the first to open all trails, i'm sure.