1 (dot) 14 (dot) 2007 Report

Matt

Really nothing much to report, but i'm gonna say it anyway.

Got there around 4:30, skiied 'til 7pm. Skied Black Bear all day, made the mistake of trying to ski kodiak with barely enough cover in a few spots (but those spots disabled the whole trail) once, and went back to BB all day.

The rain held off the whole time, I did have my Mountain Hardware Softshell on for the beginning part, but decided to take it off around 5:30, and skied in a white t-shirt for the rest of the evening. The mountain is really showing the wear and tear of the weather and the mob-scene that was Bear Creek Friday night. After talking to the Ski Check-in dude, he was saying that the lines were at one point from the lift to the rental shop (which i can sorta believe). Even though BB is a relatively narrow trail, I still skied it SL & GS style ... I'm gonna be missing BC 'til maybe wednesday.

Rumor on the mountain is an opening on wednesday, if that is true i'm leaving my 4:15pm-5:30pm Software Engineering class early to ski there during the night.

There isn't enough to say to give a Tip of the Hat, Wag of my finger...

Anxisouly (definetly spelled that wrong) awaiting the re-re-opening of Bear Creek...

Today's score: 6 Steezy's out of 10.