07 Goode Vision 96 185 New in Wrapper

Philpug

OK, I have 2 pair of skis that are similier, these and some Seths. I ordered these early on and wasn't sure if I was going to see them and got the Seths "just in case" and low and behold the Goodes did arrive. It is an unbeleavably light ski perfect for someone who wants a ski for back country. I would have no quams tearing up the Seths at MRG or eastern trees, but not a ski of this caliber. I am tempted to put some AT bindings on them, but I know I won't get full use out of them.

I am not actively selling them, but is someone is really looking and wants needs them, I would be willing to part with them. PM me with your thoughts.

Vision(Lrg-W).gif

TWIN-TIP, BIG MOUNTAIN, MIXED SNOW, OFF-PISTE AND BACKCOUNTRY SKIING - The twin-tip VISIONTM 96 is the perfect Big Mountain ski. It is excellent for high speed Big Mountain skiing. The twin-tip design will help you negotiate those tight couloirs. If you find yourself in less than ideal skiing conditions, the VISIONTM 96's sidecut will easily cut through the ice and wind crust. Great backcountry skiing. It reduces uphill climbing effort by over 50%. It also provides a very stable ride down all off-piste terrain because of its Carbon Fiber construction. It performs amazingly well on packed snow conditions, too. Available in three lengths (175cm, 185cm and 195cm). Ski color: Black / Green Graphics 126/96/113mm 1200grams