Litte Caesar

Luke

So I'm looking at the conditions for tomorrow and they show Little Caesar as open. However, the Stevenson Express is not open.... are we suppose to hike up to the top to go onto Little Caesar (not that it's a good trail or anything). My point is, is this just a shameless way of CB trying to falsly advertise more open trails....?

So I'm looking at the conditions for tomorrow and they show Little Caesar as open. However, the Stevenson Express is not open.... are we suppose to hike up to the top to go onto Little Caesar (not that it's a good trail or anything). My point is, is this just a shameless way of CB trying to falsly advertise more open trails....?

i decided to go today, little caesar was one of the emptiest trails there today, it was in great condition too, i was able to have most of the trail to myself a bunch of times

Little Caesar is not open today (Sat 1/20). Julius Caesar is one of the 15 trails that is open today and can be accessed by the Sullivan Express (one of the 9 lifts in operation today). Winter weather has finally arrived and we got about 2" of new snow last night - the conditions are great! We are continuing to make snow on lots of new terrain, including the Rocket, Pocono Raceway, and the Oak Grove Halfpipe.

Little Caesar is not open today (Sat 1/20). Julius Caesar is one of the 15 trails that is open today and can be accessed by the Sullivan Express (one of the 9 lifts in operation today). Winter weather has finally arrived and we got about 2" of new snow last night - the conditions are great! We are continuing to make snow on lots of new terrain, including the Rocket, Pocono Raceway, and the Oak Grove Halfpipe.

will you have raceway open tomorrow?