free style leasons

njskierbrig

We are starting the freestyle lessons tom night as mentioned above. I am one of the freestyle ski instructors and as far as group or private goes, private is easier to teach because it's 1 on 1 but sometimes being in a small group can help push yourself plus you can meet new people with the same interest.

We are starting the freestyle lessons tom night as mentioned above. I am one of the freestyle ski instructors and as far as group or private goes, private is easier to teach because it's 1 on 1 but sometimes being in a small group can help push yourself plus you can meet new people with the same interest.

I am heading up tomorrow and I might be interested in the program...Bobert540, can you please tell me the format, group size, price, and what type of stuff the group would focus on for skiing?

Freestyle Coaching:

Ready to rip up the pipe and hit the rails in our parks? Then check out our Freestyle Coaching program. We'll provide you with a solid foundation for learning the park elements and freestyle skills while focusing on park etiquette and the Smart Style safety initiative.

The cost of the Freestyle Coaching program is $35 per session. Coaching takes place every Tuesday at 6:30pm and include 1

On Saturday I saw a kid and instructor working right on the tiny hill outside the shop there. They had a 1' high table about 12' long. From what I saw froming looking while in line from the quad he was getting it. Looked like he had very close help from the instructor. Good to see more people in the park that actully ride the park. :wiggle