New park???

splooshie

Not sure if I'm allowed this shameless plug but since I'm going to back to school and won't be at work anymore to beneifit:

High country sports in livinginston has snowskates mad cheap because we over ordered the last two years and - there hasn't been any snow so no one is buying them. You can pick up the Burton Junkyard double decker kind for $65 instead of $100+. Call them up to see if there are some left, but there were at least 4 double deckers at that price, and a bunch of the cheap one level ones too. They are the 2nd best snowskate you can buy (the 1st being the GNU snowskates with magne-traction so they can actually carve a bit too)

Anyway, if anyone is thinking about doing it now that there is a park for it and don't want to rent one, $65 will be paid off in like 3 or 4 times and if it snows in your backyard they are mad fun.

Not sure if I'm allowed this shameless plug but since I'm going to back to school and won't be at work anymore to beneifit:

High country sports in livinginston has snowskates mad cheap because we over ordered the last two years and - there hasn't been any snow so no one is buying them. You can pick up the Burton Junkyard double decker kind for $65 instead of $100+. Call them up to see if there are some left, but there were at least 4 double deckers at that price, and a bunch of the cheap one level ones too. They are the 2nd best snowskate you can buy (the 1st being the GNU snowskates with magne-traction so they can actually carve a bit too)

Anyway, if anyone is thinking about doing it now that there is a park for it and don't want to rent one, $65 will be paid off in like 3 or 4 times and if it snows in your backyard they are mad fun.

hahahahaaa sweet tip!

yea pretty much they aren't talking about the snowskate park papa hike-able rails, boxes gap to rails c boxes and all line up side to side other mountains like windham have parks like these, and the stuff is still in the designing/making