heading up tomorrow.....

ltd_chick78

i haven't been since last sunday, and i'm heading up sat and sun....

how are the trails other than the park? i'm teaching my sister again saturday and she might be ready to get off drifter, but last week bear pass and broadway were pretty assy (i know they had just opened...) but i don't want it to be an exercise in frustration for her...

also, the site says that grizzly family park is open, are there any features set up? i went through it last week but nothing was set up yet. i'd like to hit some mini-features before i take a park class...

thanks!

I don't think the family terrain park was opened when i was up on wednesday. My brother is just starting and i rode with him while he was riding the bunny slope and i don't think the family terrain park was opened or i would have taken him over there. I should be up Saturday and Sunday morning. I'll be wearing a brown and white jacket and a black helmet with a pasr sticker on the back. yell to me if you see me. my name is travis