Tuesday Jan. 30 - Dawn Patrol

SkiCamelback

Tuesday - Forecast is calling to be a few degrees warmer than yesterday and a few clouds. We have 25 slopes open with packed pow and good coverage. The Laurel Glade Terrain Park is closed for snowmaking and will reopen Wednesday. I haven't gotten any word on the set up -- but it will most likley be comparable to past set -up's (I'll post more info when I get it). The LG Half Pipe is getting blown in with snow -- no opening date yet -- but it is getting snow and will open soon. The big pipe is open. Most of the remaining un-opened slopes are getting the finishing touches of snowmaking and rough grooming. The weekend outlook is looking like we'll be nearly 100%.

Again - if you like packed pow, no crowds and huge selection of beverages with no wait -- today is your day!!!

Edited by SkiCamelback

Beverage selection -- I got that from coming in the from checking the slopes --- and mixing my coffee with hot cocco, and reflecting on the wide assortment of drinks in the cooler and Main Lounge (for those 21 and over)...

We have huge selection of Pepsi Products, apple juice, orange juice and cranberry juice and gallons of coffee & hot cocco!!

Sorry for the lame line, it's early. In any event, the skiing/riding is going to be darn good today!!

Beverage selection -- I got that from coming in the from checking the slopes --- and mixing my coffee with hot cocco, and reflecting on the wide assortment of drinks in the cooler and Main Lounge (for those 21 and over)...

We have huge selection of Pepsi Products, apple juice, orange juice and cranberry juice and gallons of coffee & hot cocco!!

Sorry for the lame line, it's early. In any event, the skiing/riding is going to be darn good today!!

Did CB sell their soul to Pepsi too?

I wish I could be riding there now. school <_<

Craig, you forgot to mention the new moguls on Lower (middle) Cleo. The groomers built them last night and then the snowmakers dusted them with some nice soft pow. The are pretty good now, but, are going to be awesome in a day or two. Rumor has it, they are going to do the same thing on the Rocket within the next few days.

Skiing is awesome today, and with the light snow falling, it is just getting better.

It really looks like they will have nearly (if not) everything open this weekend or at least by early next week. They are pretty much done with Cliff, Pocono, and Sphinx. They are already going on Asp and Bailey.

I saw Tony and his crew kicking around the Rhodo, planning the setup for the park. I would guess they will be working on that for the next day or so.

And some of you didn't think we would get everything open this season....shame, shame.