Ibanez GAX 70 + Korg Effects Processor

fireboxer09

I have a Ibanez GAX 70 guitar and a Korg Tone Works Guitar processor.

The Ibanez is in excellent condition cosmetically and Harmonically. The Processor is in great working condition but i am looking to invest in a peddle board. I am looking to buy an acoustic electric. I am willing to make a trade for an acoustic. I have pics. Any questions please feel free to contact me at arikgarc@yahoo.com Thank you :band

I have a Ibanez GAX 70 guitar and a Korg Tone Works Guitar processor.

The Ibanez is in excellent condition cosmetically and Harmonically. The Processor is in great working condition but i am looking to invest in a peddle board. I am looking to buy an acoustic electric. I am willing to make a trade for an acoustic. I have pics. Any questions please feel free to contact me at arikgarc@yahoo.com Thank you :band

Yeah its the ax100g. I really liked using it but i am trying to go bigger. Thanks for asking

I can highly recommend the korg processor for anyone that is playing electric guitar through a cheap amp. It will make your whole rig sound better. Some great preset banks and lots of new tone possibilities. Because of a the patch change delay, it won't work well for changing effects on the fly for live situations, but if you are still getting your chops up on a practice amp, this beats trying to put together $300+ worth of stomp pedals. It will show you want you REALLY want in the way of effects and what you can live without.

If you have a serious amp already, this processor is pretty limiting, and I can't really recommend it at all except as a cheap drum machine and short phrase sampler, and for the phrase trainer.

I bought mine for $115 new + $20 for the power supply.