Who is loving the snow

syd harvey

YO Snow peeps, jut wanting to ee who i loving all this snow we got the pat few days, sure we can live without the wonderful conditions of the roads.....lemme tell ya way to go Rendell for getting rid of the contractors that help PENNDOT out....well hope no one go into any accidents and having a good time out there either at home, work or on the mountain.....

I say Fuck this snow. My windshield wipers frozen and i hit a curb and ripped off my side skirt. Then my dad took the car, and got it stuck on an off ramp of a highway. So my car with over $1000 worth of shit sat on the side of the road for about 15 hours the other day. It took us 7 people, to dig/ push it out. And then i go skiing yesterday and all 15.5 inches is already chopped up crud. Only fresh pow left was in the woods, and i did enough woods runs yesterday, so im probally not gonna ski till tommorow afternoon now.

here at psu hazleton is it boring as hell so i always go home on the weekends and now i cant go home today since I-80 and I-81 are closed in the parts where i need to go.. and not only that i cant get to big boulder.. even though im loving the fact that my campus has been closed since wendesday, i hate this snow cause i cant go anywhere