BB Wednesday 2/28/07

Jessica Anne

im definitly heading up tomorrow once im done with my lab so ill get there around 3-3:30 and will prolly only stay till 5:30-6 since ill most likely have a lot of work to do but yeah ill be up

this is what ill be wearing. gray puff jacket and black pinstripe pants

l_53d4bcdecfbebec15e17bd46fd65a290.jpg

yeahh.. where are you coming from? i'll def be there tuesday and thursday after i get off work. i'll probably be there sunday. They just redid Widow, it looks pretty sweet. can't wait to hit it.

im coming from hazleton (penn state) so its only about a 25 min drive

did you see pics of widow or just see it when you were up there? i hope they make the first jump a little bigger.. i love how they are always switching it up

Edited by brtndominant

im not sure yet.. i may just bite the bullet and head up i mena i have a seasons pass so if it starts raining its no big deal

EDIT: im not heading up.. it should start raining in about an hour at BB so im just gonna get work done instead..

but im definitly heading up Sunday morning.. and tuesday next week so ill most likely see you guys up there this weekend and/or next week

Edited by brtndominant

im not sure yet.. i may just bite the bullet and head up i mena i have a seasons pass so if it starts raining its no big deal

EDIT: im not heading up.. it should start raining in about an hour at BB so im just gonna get work done instead..

but im definitly heading up Sunday morning.. and tuesday next week so ill most likely see you guys up there this weekend and/or next week

Alright see you up there sometime! have fun with your work =P

4 hour round trip.

$50 in gas and tolls.

Park that was said to be "just redone and open" was closed. :banghead:pissed

MIA riders.:confused

Gotta say that Boulder sucked for me yesterday. :(

Why the HELL would they close Merry Widow while the mountain was still open!!!!!?????? :banghead:pissed

They should have waited to after the mountain was closed to close the park.

I am VERY pissed.

I don't want to hit the bigger jumps on Boulder and the landings on Freedom are non-existent.

I hope the landings on Merry Widow are made more steep while they are closing during business hours.:banghead:pissed

Edited by TT C6

According the builder of the jumps: :)

Merry Widow Jumps:

#1 = 25ft

#2 = 35ft

Boulder Park

#1 = 45-50ft

#2 = 45ft

#3 = 40-45ft

the first one in boulder is not 40 ft.. its so much smaller now.. and the second one might be around 40.. but the last one is definitly more then 40..

i wish i would of went i dont think it rained at all there.. correct me if im wrong

they look big from the top of boulder...optical illusionsssssssssss david copperfield/david blane shit

i hit my first jump in a month the other day so im thrilled

who doesnt love getting hurt and not riding for like a month?