Salomon Falcon Race Boot's and fit.

Captain

I've been using salomon crossmax 10's for the past 3-4 years. I have maybe 15days use out of them. In shoes I take a size 12.5 or 13. My crossmax's are 13's. When I first got them they were extremly hard to get into. Now when I first put them on I tighten them all the way and after a few hours they become lose again and cant be adjusted any tighter. I decided I needed a smaller boot so I orderd a pair of the falcon race in size 11.5. Just like befor when they were new I feel like my ankle is going to snap trying to put them on. Once I get them on I can tighten all the straps half way or so and I have about no toe room. My question is how do I decide if this is a good fit or if it will packout/mold/losen up later? Also how is this for a boot? I'm going to be wearing it all day. Mostly on days I plan on doing nastar. I have another pair of more friendly skis for free ride days and ill keep the crossmax's for those.