CB E-Mail Beech Party Weekend

mtnbiker99x

I won't be there this weekend because I am in UT but proll back for the pond skiming event the following week.

The e-mail says Camelback got a couple inches of "Champaign" powder this week. WOW

Its been quite warm here in UT this week and the powder we are getting out here is typical north east heavy wet powder. Oh well fly a few thousand miles to ski what we have on the east coast.

CB's e-mail is below for those of you who don't get it:

---------------------------------

Dear Camelback Friend,

March is no where near the end of the ski season at Camelback! Spring Skiing and Riding at Camelback is as easy as 1-2-3; Ski or ride everyday until the end of the season for only $123.00 with the March 1-2-3 Unlimited Pass. In just 3 visits it's paid for! Purchase online at skicamelback.com.

We received a couple of inches of Champaign powder this week and the skiing and riding at the mountain is fantastic. Our groomers have been hard at work every night tilling and pushing snow so that every morning we can all arrive and make turns on edge to edge packed powder! Early birds get the corduroy at Camelback and you late risers well the snow conditions are fantastic so no matter what time you arrive the skiing and riding will be wonderful.

The fun doesn't stop there! On Saturday and Sunday, March 10-11 is Beach Party Weekend! Come dance in the sand to sounds of Flashback on Saturday and Dr. Cheeko on Sunday. On Saturday, March 10 Camelback will host the Mt. Dew Vertical Challenge Series; there will be tons of events, games and prizes for the whole family. On Sunday, March 11 Camelback will host the Mid-Atlantic Snowboard Series halfpipe Championships. Come out and see some of the areas best riders as they compete for points to move on to Nationals in Lake Tao.

Saturday March 10th is United Way Day at the Snowtubing Park. Camelback will help the Monroe County United Way kick off their 2007 campaign by donating $1.00 for every paid admission. Come out and tube with the whole family to help support this wonderful event.

We are carving turns on a 36 to 76 inch base. If you are looking for nice long groomers we have what you crave; try the Nile Mile over a mile in length, this top to bottom trail offers great pitches and spectacular views. For you intermediate skiers and riders improve your skills on trails like King Tut, Big Pocono and Pocono Raceway. For the experts out there the Front Four of Marjie's Delight, The Rocket (Bump Run), The Asp and The Hump are sure to please; don't forget about our double diamond delight on the east side of the mountain, Cliffhanger!

Snowboarders and Twin tippers we have what you are looking for! We have a progressive park that includes rails, boxes, hits and a pipe that are scaled down to help you learn and improve your skills so that you can move on to our bigger parks and pipe. Yes, I said parks; we have 2 more terrain parks with an extensive array of rails, boxes, hits as well as a wall ride and quarter pipe. Don't forget about our new 14 foot high Zaugg groomed halfpipe on Oak Gove. A FREE park pass is required to ride the Rhodo Park and the Oak Grove Pipe; once you receive your pass come and ride to the tunes.

Step back in time on Saturday March 17-18 it's Retro Weekend. Saturday March 17th Camelback will hold its second annual Pond Skimming event. All contestants are required to wear their throw back gear from 60's 70's 80's or 90's; if you don

We received a couple of inches of Champaign powder this week and the skiing and riding at the mountain is fantastic. Our groomers have been hard at work every night tilling and pushing snow so that every morning we can all arrive and make turns on edge to edge packed powder! Early birds get the corduroy at Camelback and you late risers well the snow conditions are fantastic so no matter what time you arrive the skiing and riding will be wonderful.

That sounds really good. I hope they groomed everything after it snowed. I hate soft snow. :banghead

"Champaign Powder" is how we avoid copyright violations. I don't want to be sued by Steamboat!! For those that are missing Beach Party Weekend -- there's still time to get to CB!! Everyone is having a great time and the Pepsi Vertical Challenge was a huge success -- over 275 racers!! For Sunday -- more games & fun and the Mid Atlantic Series Half Pipe Competition.

im wondering why papasteeze isnt posting anymore and "grandpapasteeze" is....

i smell alias.......

cause I have been in Tahoe since Thursday. Back country footage from Donner pass is on the agenda tomorrow. The comp is over and I this is the first time I haven't seen anyone at the lobby computer.

Has CB announced a closing date?

"We are carving turns on a 36 to 76 inch base. If you are looking for nice long groomers we have what you crave; try the Nile Mile over a mile in length, this top to bottom trail offers great pitches and spectacular views."

great spelling