Has anyone noticed

Saurus

On how many new kids have came to bear this year and last? The begining of last year and the years before that there park was sooo uncrowded, now you can go anytime of the day,season and you will find huge crowds. Its crazy how big bear has "boomed" its reputation.

I know what your talking about... when I had my pass 3 years back i could ride the park all day and not have to wait in line to drop in on a jump and now your lucky if you only have to wait for 5-10 drop before you.

I know what your talking about... when I had my pass 3 years back i could ride the park all day and not have to wait in line to drop in on a jump and now your lucky if you only have to wait for 5-10 drop before you.

my bad for the multiple posts, i thought it was frozen

grilled steeze sandwich r u two different people or just one person with the same name

and oh back on topic: yeah ive noticed tihs too even just like 04-05 ,05-06 and this year population of bear has gone up sooooo much. i remember when bear had just the little crumy lodge and wasso un hear of.you could tell people you ski at Bear Creek and theyed be like oh i never heard of that

This is my first year at bear. Its only 45 min away, a straight shot on sumneytown and alot of my friend have season passes this year, and after the first time i was hooked on how nice the features were.. Word of mouth about how awesome everything was last year really got me intrested and shit, i have at least like a day or two a week there since it re opened (sasquach card saved my ass).

People will always come when the shits fine, and bc is fine.

Most of the people dont get it here, Look at the history of skateboarding, there was a sudden boom in kids who went to skateparks thats practially the same as kids coming to mtn's for parks.

This is my first year at bear. Its only 45 min away, a straight shot on sumneytown and alot of my friend have season passes this year, and after the first time i was hooked on how nice the features were.. Word of mouth about how awesome everything was last year really got me intrested and shit, i have at least like a day or two a week there since it re opened (sasquach card saved my ass).

People will always come when the shits fine, and bc is fine.

Most of the people dont get it here, Look at the history of skateboarding, there was a sudden boom in kids who went to skateparks thats practially the same as kids coming to mtn's for parks.

bmatt who are you

Icon whose one of the worst PASRs ever changed his name to doug and now it's GrilledSteezeSand..will a moderator please change it to not confuse PASRs...

I agree. ImposterSteeze... Go away!

Back on topic...

I can't believe how busy BC has gotten in even the last year. We used to get there at 8 and be the only ones in the parking lot. This year if you got there at 8 you're lucky if you get to park in the paved lot. Ugh.

Edited by sexkitten

Yes, Blue is busier too but not so busy that they have to turn people away. I think more people go to BC because it's so much closer. People are busy these days and don't want to waste half of a precious Saturday driving to Blue or the Pocons. That's the reason we used to go to BC over Blue anyway.

Edited by sexkitten

Blue is also more popular...I guess it's due to population growth in eastern PA and NJ...The Lehigh Valley has way way way more people than when I was a lad..

who cares, dont post herethen. And go ski down some steps