3/18 in Vermont

Philpug

There were reports from all over Vermont saying that it was the best snow that people ever experienced in Vermont. Sure enough it was. After 20" from Fri-Sat, there was another 6" over night and it kept dumping all day for another 6" Sunday. It was truely EPIC, it was the lightest snow I ever skied in this side of Utah. It was the kinda day that made a season.

There were reports from all over Vermont saying that it was the best snow that people ever experienced in Vermont. Sure enough it was. After 20" from Fri-Sat, there was another 6" over night and it kept dumping all day for another 6" Sunday. It was truely EPIC, it was the lightest snow I ever skied in this side of Utah. It was the kinda day that made a season.

Where did you get to ski?

Philpug are you hitting Blue sometime before the end of the season? If you don't you'll definitely be called out on here and on Epicski due to our argument on Pre skis..

I know..if I don't make it, I have only myself to blame. I am gonna try to make it up this Sunday, weather permitting. I have some 08 Elans to get some runs on.

Me, Atomic Jeff, and some other PASRs should be at the bottom ticket check at 7:30AM..I know what you look like from Epicski.. :wiggle

I doubt I will be there that early, but I will be parking down bottom. I will be there more like 9ish. Red shell, grey pants, slime Kryptons, Elan 888's (and Titan Nines). Finndog might be with me.

Edited by Philpug