props

props to bb's park crew for the park setup towards the end its been sick. the jumps have been perfect. even the 55 footer was sick. haha i had one bad jump sat on it and landed neck first on the landing and was fine which means the jump was perfect hahaha. should bb keep bunny as a rail park and bb as a jump park and mix everything up on the other trails? and lets make boulder get a super pipe then they'd def be an amazing place for park

The first 2 jumps saturday on Boulder were beat by most of those I heard comment, speed was becoming more of an issue as the day wore on until I begged for salt - youre the first to say otherwise.

What trail would work best for a pipe?

yea the speed was an issue but the way the jumps were angled and shit were all legit. but yea prob midway or tannebaum would be legit cuz those are the only trails with straight aways that tha super could work on. if bb gets one MC has no shot park wise...well thats what i think and im usually at mc durin the week and jfbb weekends