LINE "FLY" AND "PRO" SKIBOARDS

johnnypowder

Just got this in an e-mail.

Don't know how many skiboarders there are on here but I thought I would spread the word.

{Here's a photo of the models involved} linerecall.bmp

------------

RECALL NOTICE

2006 LINE "FLY" and "PRO" SKIBOARDS

From the Line Skis website: In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Line and K2 Sports has recalled these skiboards because a manufacturing problem may allow the bindings to pull out of the skiboards, which could cause a skier to fall and sustain injuries. If you have these skiboards, STOP USING THEM IMMEDIATELY and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund or to replace them with a new pair of K2 Fatty skiboards, free of charge.

For more information, call LINE Skis at 800-987-2576 between 9 am and 5 pm, Pacific Time, or go to www.lineskis.com.

According to the CPSC news release: Hazard: Screws installed improperly can cause the bindings to come loose or pull off the ski board during use, causing the skier to lose control or fall and suffer injuries. About 1,250 units are involved.

Damn now that would be cool if I did have those things so I could send em back and get some coin for some real skis...

I sold all but one pair of my skiboard collection (my sons) and one pair of all terrain boards (icelantics)

They are fun to play around with but they sure as hell ain't made for big mountain, pow, or steeps