Lots of good Snowboard Gear! (Rome, Mission Six, Planet Earth, Forum, Electric)

dreww

Need to get rid of some of my older gear. Heres what I got..

-2007 Rome Agent Snowboard, size 152 and in nice shape, normal wear but no major structural damage at all. This is hands down my favorite snowboard ever, just got my 2008 model!- $250

1024071513cq6.th.jpg

-2007 Mission Six Supply pants in Black (Tag said black, they are a very dark Brownish), Size large and in amazing shape, super sick pants. -$100

1024071440et8.th.jpg

-2006 Planet Earth Arctic Jacket in Brown, flawless, has the fur hood and is super warm, size Medium- $80

1024071444jr3.th.jpg

-2007 Mission Six poorboy Down jacket, Tan in color and Size medium, wore it literally 3 times, still brand new!- $90

1024071444alx4.th.jpg

-2006 Forum Team bindings in black/hunting camo, Normal wear and tear and the heel cups but so much life left on them- $50

-2005 Ride LX Bindings in great shape, Black- $30

-2007 Electric EG1 Goggles with the Rasta Theme, Original box, and both the Orange Chrome and Rose lens comes with them, perfect shape!- $70

1024071439yz1.th.jpg

I have tons of other stuff too which I will add soon. Shoot me a pm or reply here with any questions, etc. Email is drewdizzay@hotmail.com

Yeah man the bar scene is fun on the weekends. Everyone usually just hits up the bars in the resort. Theres 3-4 i'm pretty sure. Lots of cabins too, they just need booked way ahead, our mountain gets packed with gape-sters :P