Leaving from Philly on Friday

stever2003

My friend can't go with me anymore. I'm looking to carpool on friday, I'm coming from philly, right near exits 343 and 345 on i76. I'm not definitely going yet, but is anybody interested in carpooling if I am?

I'd prolly get there for the 12:30-5 session, prolly stay on the slopes after 5 if my knee is holding up.

My friend can't go with me anymore. I'm looking to carpool on friday, I'm coming from philly, right near exits 343 and 345 on i76. I'm not definitely going yet, but is anybody interested in carpooling if I am?

I'd prolly get there for the 12:30-5 session, prolly stay on the slopes after 5 if my knee is holding up.

I'll be heading up Sat Morn from Philly right near where you are....

Also, Drexel grad here as well

Ya, I'm a Drexel senior, I live on summe street. I don't think I can go on saturday, i have my company's holiday party that night. what time were you planning on staying till?

not sure....plan was to get up early and go (maybe 8 or so), come back in the afternoon (maybe 3 or 4). With the limited trails open I'm thinking 3 or 4 hours should be plenty.