another video of Boulder on transworld

method9455

Another trash attack video on TWSnow.com from boulder.

Glad they're getting exposure but jeez these guys the ones getting on there? There are so many better videos coming out of Boulder it kind of makes the mountain look bad. They only use 3 features, and easy ones at that. Nothing on the battleship box? The other 10 features. Same shot over and over? I dunno, they must know someone at TWSnow.com because they aren't getting in on merit.

Another trash attack video on TWSnow.com from boulder.

Glad they're getting exposure but jeez these guys the ones getting on there? There are so many better videos coming out of Boulder it kind of makes the mountain look bad. They only use 3 features, and easy ones at that. Nothing on the battleship box? The other 10 features. Same shot over and over? I dunno, they must know someone at TWSnow.com because they aren't getting in on merit.

Don't hate on trash attack. Luck love is sick and so is Tipps. They are awesome snowboarders and have alot of talent. back lip switch up 270 out is deff not an easy trick in my opinion on that 30 ft box.

Go luke!

Edited by librider

Don't hate on trash attack. Luck love is sick and so is Tipps. They are awesome snowboarders and have alot of talent. back lip switch up 270 out is deff not an easy trick in my opinion on that 30 ft box.

Go luke!

Nor were the 50-50 3 out on the flatbar IMHO.

That being said, there were so many repeat tricks, most of them back to back, and the filming was obnoxious. I too am wondering how they got 2 vids up there, with others doing better work.

Edited by Glenn

Nor were the 50-50 3 out on the flatbar IMHO.

That being said, there were so many repeat tricks, most of them back to back, and the filming was obnoxious. I too am wondering how they got 2 vids up there, with others doing better work.

Luke knows the guy from transworld. Trash Attack ALWAYS gets so much hate from everyone and Luke himself and the people who run that part of the site love it. They get alot of publicity.